Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, July 1, 2013

BOMS Away - 1 July - Finally back in the Groove (mostly, anyway) :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.



I did get some BOM work done! Three more Jane babies knocked out - 



So now I only have 4 blocks left out of my June (and final) Jane fabrics delivery, and my chart looks like this:



~*~*~*~*~ 

 So - Have you worked on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there.


9 comments:

  1. Just 4 blocks left! How exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you are almost there. I am so in awe of those who are tackling this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envious of your beautiful Dear Jane blocks. They are so crisp and bright and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't have right now but hope to get two BOM quilts bound this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! Your Dear Jane quilt finish is going to be stunning. I bet you're sending that one to a longarmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lovely!!! love the triangular ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting back in the groove is never easy. For me, after hurricane evacuations, it was getting everything out again and getting organized again. I hope this means you are feeling some better. Remember to not do too much until you are back to full strength.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im glad you are feeling better after you have been through so much stress! Keep resting and take getting back in the groove of things slowly. I know, easier said than done! Your info about the fire was so interesting and scary as we haven't had anything like that here. We have had to evacuate for hurricanes before, but that seems different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - you have been cranking out those blocks these last couple of months! It will certainly feel like quite an accomplishment when it is all finished:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.