Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIPs Jan 25, 2012 - UFO sighting! Catch it for TGIFF!

Quick! Look! It's a UFO! Catch it!





This one will be finished in time to report at this week's TGIFF (Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday), which will be hosted at my place this Friday. Come on by if you have a recent finish to show off! Got something really close? Put that binding on! Stitch that pillow up! Share your accomplishment. What I love most about Blogland is the inspiration to get things finished. :D








This newbie's still on schedule!
















And this one's getting finished before it ever gets lauched into UFO-ness.  Woohoo!!












Thank you very much to Lee for hosting the most inspirational WIP Wednesdays and to Esther for WOW. These linkies have helped me stay focused on progressing forward always, and have led me to discover many fine fellow quilters!

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea for TGIFF! I'm intrigued by your project that is so close to being finished and will try to check back to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to achieve its objective, the advancement is really beautiful! A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous projects getting the finishing touch! I'll have to check them out on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a teasing post! I guess now I can only wait until Friday to see your finishes...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.