Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

BOMs Away Monday - November 6, 2011


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)


It's November!!  Wowow!


Here's what I've done this week by way of my BOM list:


Wild Rose Cottage #11 - Kodiak Star
(only one more block to do!)





Swap Adventure for Karyli in Idaho (only a peek, now!)






and some Baby Janes
(only 5 behind, now, instead of 20)







~*~*~*~

What interval project have you got going? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you've broken into monthly units, and -of course- true BOMs.  Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there. You guys amaze me.  :D



6 comments:

  1. I agree! Your blocks are beautiful and you are soooo busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on Dear Jane. I really must get my second one quilted one of these days! It is waiting in the very long line of tops to be done.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always inspiring me! I hated it when your computer was down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jane blocks are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your progress on your Dear Jane quilt is inspiring! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.